From Berlin, Sabine has grown from an assortment of unsuspecting genres to shape her musical journey. Touching upon hip hop, soul, funk, and crossover beats – to name a few – Sabine eventually found herself spinning vinyl shortly after discovering electronic music. Developing her passion has led Sabine to incorporate her deep twist on genres running from electro, Chicago & Detroit house, acid, funk, and breakbeats into her sets.
As Sabine founded “Frauengedeck,” her own promotion in Berlin focusing on all-female line-ups, she has received both domestic and international attention with some of Europe’s most cherished venues such as About Blank, Salon zur wilden Renate, Berghain Kantine, Griessmühle; including those in Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia.
Today, Sabine presents us her recent favorite 10 Dub Techno records and as she said, it has always to be her favorite genre over all these years.
1. Autre – Seiryu [Metrolux Music]
2. Man-L – Kraken (Luke Hess Remix) [Equilibrisme Music]
4. Porter Ricks – Redundance 5 [Repress on Mille Plateaux, original on Chain Reaction]
5. Mohlao – Cut [Hypnus Records]
7. Giacomo Pellegrino – Cofete [Detroit Side]
10. Fluxion – Hordes Descent [Subwax Bcn]