For this new episode of the Tracklisting project, we are happy to welcome Mown, a french and talented young artist residing in Berlin who is no stranger to Avant-garde styles of artistry.
Mown has been compulsively collecting records that he serves out in daring, intense, and genre-spanning sets: from ambient to electro and from acid to dub-techno…
His unique style of music has found homes at popular recording labels like Circular Limited & Norite with his latest example being the excellent Geisslerlieder EP. Recently, Mown has published a Memoir host by Hypnus.
Today, Mown presents us 10 of his favorite tracks, that has been a great source of inspiration since the first time he has listened to them :
- Simone Bauer – Driade [Sure Thing]
2. Illuvia – Milla (Primal Code Remix) [Hypnus]
3. Polygonia – Golden Tears [Lowless]
4. Ruhig – Lost In The Instability [Midgar]
5. Conforce – Zero Five Eight [Transcendent]
6. The Haxan Cloak – Excavation part 1 [Tri Angle]
7. Klara Vedis – The Circle Is Never Round [Charybdis]
8. Mønic – Viscous [Osiris Music UK]
9. Eszaid – SECNA WÄVE [Collapsing Market]
10. Slam – Alaska [Soma]
Bonus Track :
Lena Raine – Golden [Ship To Shore Phonograph Co.]