Welcome back, dear listeners! This week we present the Polish born, Norway based techno producer Rraph.
Alias of Static Sense, Rraph became official in 2013, and has since produced several digital releases on major labels like Australian Gynoid Audio and Translucent. His first vinyl release, Gynoid Limited number 9 – “Eseries”, is an absolute heavy hitter counterbalanced with a proper remix by Kwartz that brings out the depth and atmosphere of the track. Definitely worth a listen, so check it out!
Enough said, it’s time to let the music speak. Kick back and enjoy this amazing set.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/113681150″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”250″ iframe=”true” /]
- Milena Krigs – Obscure [Reaktive]
- Abdulla Rashim & Axel Hallqvist – Mark [Semantica]
- +plattform – Caress [Gynoid Audio]
- Milton Bradley – Feel Forgotten [Do Not Resist The Beat!]
- Samuli Kemppi – Plasma Disco [Newrhythmic]
- Marcel Fengler – Thwack (Norman Nodge Remix) [Mote Evolver]
- Kwartz – Sinapsis [NHOEMA]
- Radial – Asiel [Mord]
- Reggy Van Oers – TRC01 (Chris Page Remix) [Affin]
- Northern Structures – Self Similarity [Sonic Groove]
- Paul Boex – Bruma (Inigo Kennedy Remix) [Counter Pulse]
- +plattform – Raad [tool][Permea]
- Rraph – White Blood Cells (Kristian Hekkila Remix) [tool][Translucent]
- Pjotr G – Grit (Rraph Remix) [Android Muziq]
- Traversable Wormhole – Worldline (Orphx Remix)
- Exium – Wolf Rayet [NHOEMA]
- Sleeparchive – 3 [Tresor]
- Larix – Gahum [tool][Brainwash]
- Rodhad – Patient Zero [Dystopian Berlin]
- Rraph – White Blood Cells [Translucent]